Followers

Thursday 1 September 2011

Challenge #8 "Buttons" - TEAM A

Hi guys Are you all ready for a new challenge!!
the challenge for this fortnight is "Buttons"

A HUGE THANK YOU to all everyone who entered our last challenge
"Birthday"

we all enjoy seeing what you all do with the very cute Emerald Faeries Stamps...

Our lucky winner of the 2 Emerald Faeries Garden Digi Stamps

Congrats !!! #34 Christine Blankiefinder

contact Deb to choose your winning Digi's - mitchy64@live.com.au & don't forget to grab your Winners Button

our Top 3 for last fortnights challenge

1#16 - Martina B
2#14 - Little hamster
3#68 - lena katrine



please grab your Top 3 challenge Button form our side bar.
so onto this fortnights challenge "Buttons"

Team A's DT Samples for Inspiration









Viv











now off you go and create


***Now please ensure that you link back to Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge in your Blog Post and link your post not your whole blog***



7 comments:

Spyder said...

Lovely DT card and a fab challenge too
(Lyn)

Deb Mitchell said...

Wow awesome work on all your DT Cards Ladies, you continue to amaze me every fortnight with all your beautiful creations

Hugz, Deb

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

The cards from the DT are all gorgeous. :)

I have added a card to the challenge, but must've forgotten to leave a comment (sorry!).

Good Luck to everyone who enters. :) X X

Hazel said...

I've just been looking at the DT creations again and realised that I hadn't left a comment either, sorry. They are brilliant and I'm really pleased that I found your challenge blog. Hazel x

Wendy said...

lovely design team work, thanks for the challenge!

Kelly said...

Absolutely love your background. Thanks for the challenge, loved seeing all the DT work.

ladyjanet_56 said...

Well it looks like I'mjust in time (thanks Kate)
I love this blog & that header I need a refurb how am I fixed? going to add you to my side bar & I promise I'll use one of the images I have, oh & nice work girls. Janet T