Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

Challenge #50 Christmas


Hey Everyone!
I hope you enjoyed our last Challenge
and meeting our new Members of our Emerald Faerie Family.
Thanks to all who entered

Now our Lucky Random Winner is

#22 Gail L

Congratulations Gail!
Please contact me at tracey.manderson@bigpond.com
Our Top 3 will be announced at a later date, so stay tuned.
 
Now onto this Months Challenge and it is
"Christmas"
Our lucky random winner will again receive
2 digital stamp of their choice or A printable Digital Kit

Okies now here are some wonderful projects to
get your Mojo going.
 
 
 
JULES
 
 
 
 Tracey
 
I have quiet finished my latest card, so will add it as soon as I finish
- Have broken my leg, so it has put me behind with everything (silly me)

http://anitasdigiart.blogspot.com.au/p/emerald-faeries-stamps.html
 
Ok have fun
Merry Christmas to everyone4
 
Hugs
Tracey, Sande, Jules and Anita


7 comments:

Eemeli said...

Fabulous inspiration by the talented DT-ladies. Love the cute images!

Hugs,
Eemeli

Sandra H said...

WOW Awesome creations x

Wendy said...

Beautiful design team samples. Thanks for the "Christmas" challenge!

Jane said...

Such gorgeous festive cards x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks so much for another great challenge and fabulous DT samples!!

Dragonlady said...

Happy Christmas everyone, thanks for all your wonderful inspiration over the past year.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

I love these images so much! I just need to find some time to play with my new digis! Can't wait :D