Followers

Monday 2 November 2015

Challenge #73 Oh Christmas Tree



Hi Everyone!

Wow the Year is just rolling by and we are getting to the Silly Season!

First off, thanks to all who Entered our last Challenge

#72 Buttons and Bows

And our two lucky Random winners are

#10 N-Eva


#13 Marieke

Congratulations Ladies.

Our top 3 are

#6 Jen L

#11 Jane's Journal
#13 Marieke

Well done everyone. Dont forget your badges.

Winners please email me at 
tracey.manderson@bigpond.com

Now on to our New Challenge

As I said it is the beginning of the Silly Season so lets get it Started

Oh Christmas Tree

Our Wonderful sponsors this month are again


Michele R Designs

 prize of £10 gift voucher


Now for some Inspiration
Denise

Tracey


Hugs to you all
Tracey & Denise
xxxx


8 comments:

Planetsusie said...

The DT have used some fantastic images - so cute! Thank you for posting this challenge for us to enter. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the fabulous challenge and wonderful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Jane said...

I'm delighted to be in your top 3 with my card, thanks so much! Looking forward to joining in again this month with my favourite theme ;0) x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for my Top # win - I will proudly display my badge!
Love
Jen L

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge & wonderful DT inspiration! Best, CG

CraftyGirl said...

Great challenge, I had a blast playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of the winners!! Love them all.. Fantastic!! I love all the DT Creations!! Love that tan/brown and blue! Gorgeous!!! Love all the dies, the flowers. Fantastic!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan} and {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}